Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's Next

Ok well tonight was the Christmas Party oh excuse me, Holiday Party, for Ryan's unit.... Yes we could not call it a Christmas Party, even though they played Christmas music, the had Christmas Tree's, but we had to cancel the Santa, because that was pushing it... Anyways, not the point today.... The dates were announced for the deployment. So I guess it's official minus the orders. I shouldn't post dates on here, OPSEC ya know. But it's gonna happen. So what's next??
Well I guess we start cramming as much fun into the next few months as possible. It seems to be how we do it ya know. You hear the rumors, and really you know eventually it's gonna happen. Deployment is just a part of what we do anymore.... So you think we'd get smart and just space out our fun and keep it steady, but nope. That's far too logical for this family. We like to go through drought periods and then just pour it on! And now we are entering the pour it on phase. So we'll do Christmas and New Years. Then we'll try to get out and see as much here as we can, before Ryan in goes in the Spring. Then school will end and the kids and I will make the Trek home! Sometimes I wonder if my King of Battle times these things... seems he's always gone for moving and the terrible two's. Sheesh makes ya wonder doesn't it!
So we'll pack up our nine hundred square feet and we'll head back to our wonderful 2700 sq ft! YES!! I don't want Ryan to go, but I gotta admit, I'm excited to get my kitchen back!! It's so much more fun to cook in a REAL kitchen.
So for Ryan's first deployment, I had one goal. Survive. I made it. Then for his second one, I wanted to learn. So I went to school for Nail Tech. I know deep stuff right. But hey it was fun, I did learn and I have a new skill. So for this deployment I need a goal, an objective.... I have two in mind. First when we move back I want to SIMPLIFY!! I know crazy. But we have too much stuff. I want less stuff. So I'm gonna go though everything we packed up and stored, and go through it box by box. We are gonna sell it, donate it or trash it, if I haven't really wanted it back since we've been here in Colorado!! It's a good plan right?! Next is loose weight. Although I haven't completely ruled out more kids, the chances are getting slimmer and slimmer as the days go by. I'd really like to turn " the cave" into an exercise room. And why shouldn't I? I have a treadmill, an eliptical and a weight set. Boom equipment set, just gotta do it right. Sure. Then I would have no more excuses on this weight thing. I wouldnt have to leave my kiddos to go. I could do it day or night, no more excuses. Oh I just thought of one more... I gotta get better at taking pictures. My kids are gonna wonder if they even had a childhood if I don't start taking some. Plus it would really make my blog more fun!
Ok well that's all I have to say today. Too-da-loo!

1 comment:

Shianne said...

Fun to read your blog... My brother is deployed right now it is tough this is our first time sounds like you are a pro. We should get together when you move back and have a play date or something... :)