Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Nights!

So once again it's Friday night, and where am I.... surfing the web. I know. Exciting right? Not really, but the kiddos are camped out watching a kiddo flick, and in this small apartment what else is there to do? I remember when I was a wee one! I looked forward to Friday nights. They were when all the fun happened! My Mom and Dad usually went out with friends and so we got pizza and to hang out with the kids of the friends... And if that didn't happen then we got pizza and rented some fabulous VHS or Nintendo game!! AWESOMENESS!!!
But the King of Battle is out training....again. I'm here with the kiddos as usual. It's not fun for other couples to hang out with the loner, and another Mom with a bunch of kids can be fun but not in 900sq feet! So I'm here surfing the web, and posting to my blog... Party Animal!!
I'd better slow down.

No comments: