Sunday, November 15, 2009

What do you stand for??

Today something occurred to me.... If someone were to ask if I'd die for the things I believe in, my answer would be yes. But my daily actions do not show that. I constantly say family is my life, and yet more often than not, they get the brunt of my frustrations and temper. These actions contradict my declaration. Also I say I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I do. I believe it to true, in fact I would go as far to say I know it to be truth. But on a daily basis I fail to do some of the most basic principles of my faith.... It's time for change. If my husband can declare to hold this nation in the highest esteem, and he is willing on a constant basis to put it before his own wants and desires (like living with his family), then I can follow his example and do the same! It's time to find the path to permanent and positive change!

No comments: