Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Mornings

Saturday Mornings at our house mean clean, clean, clean. The King of Battle doesn't oppose cleaning he just hates that it takes all morning. He wants to go play! Now let me be perfectly honest here.... I HATE CLEANING. I do. I hate it. I think it's boring, and useless because it's undone in minutes... but I have this thing about smells. I can't have bad smells in my house. They physically make me sick. Nauseous. Gross. So I clean. I scrub the garbage cans, the bathrooms, and the kitchen cause those are the REALLY smelly places. Then we dust everywhere and organize everything, back to how it's supposed to be, but doesn't stay during the week. The whole time I tell myself, clean smells good. That's my motivation! I really do love the way a clean house smells!!
The job I don't mind, yard work. True it's hard, sometimes hot and sweaty, but no one can undo your yard work. If you weed the flower beds no one can come by in ten minutes and re-weed it for you. And if you mow the lawn, it's just done till next week! I love this. When you clean a toilet it's useless, because someone is just gonna pee in it, and there goes clean. There you have it folks. My take on cleaning and yard work. Good to know eh?

No comments: